Genting Alderney Limited (“GA”) may ask you to provide certain information when you use this website. GA is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected in accordance with the data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) law 2001.
This policy sets out how GA will use and protect any personal information that you give GA when you use this website. GA may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should regularly check this page for updates. GA and its associated companies may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- To deliver and improve its products and services
- To send information about existing, new and associated products and services.
- Maintenance of records including transaction records required for audit purposes and internal record keeping.
- Provision of information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage as well as to facilitate development of GA’s website and services. Such statistical information may be furnished to third parties, but will not include personally identifiable information.
- To customise our products and services according to your interests.
- Provision of information to appropriate third parties for identification and verification checks and to facilitate the processing of your financial transactions.
- Provision of information to relevant authorities (such as courts, an arm of the state or a regulatory body) should the disclosure be required by law.
- Provision of information to regulatory or enforcement authorities for security and safety reasons as well as for the prevention or detection of crime, fraud money laundering and / or similar improper activities.
- Provision of information to other online casino operators, service providers, banks or financial institutions, credit card companies, payment systems providers and / or relevant authorities of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent and / or improper activities.
GA is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place internal control procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Your personal data is stored electronically, protected by firewall and encryption technology.
Cookies and IP addresses
The website may contain links that make it easy for users to visit other websites. If the user uses the links to leave the website and visit a website operated by a third party, GA does not have any control over that website. Accordingly, GA cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which users have provided while visiting such websites. Users should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you objected to GA using your personal information for direct marketing purposes please let us know by contacting us via the contact details below.
Transfer of Data
Owing to the global nature of our internet infrastructure and service, the information you provide may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) that do not have similar protections in place regarding your information and its use. GA may also transfer details to its related or associated companies some of which are outside the EEA or to third parties for the purposes set out above.
By using the website and not advising GA to the contrary, you consent to GA using the data in the way set out in this policy.
For any queries relating to this policy of your personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or for alternative methods of contact please go to www.circuscasino.com/24-7-support.
Genting Alderney has registered its name and all associated trade names (Genting Alderney Limited, www.circuscasino.com, Circus Casino, www.circuspoker.com and Circus Poker) with the Guernsey Data Protection office under number 011706.