The European Championship of Online Poker (ECOOP) is back for its 6th season! The hugely popular online tournament is one of THE biggest events in the world of online poker. And with an astounding $4,500,000 guaranteed prize pool, it’s clear to see why.
Get in on the action
The action starts on 24th May 2010 and runs for 14 days, finishing with the Main Event on 7th June - where the guaranteed prize pool is a huge $1,500,000. Whatever your game, there’s bound to be something for you at ECOOP VI. There’s competitions galore, featuring Pot Limit Omaha, No Limit and Limit Texas Holdem, Omaha Hi/Lo and 7 card. New for this year’s ECOOP, you’ll also be able to take part in a Quadric event – allowing you to play in 4 simultaneous tournaments to get your hands on your share of $100,000.
Huge cash prizes plus exclusive Tag Heuer watches up for grabs
Take a look at the table below to see what huge cash prizes you could be playing for. And as if the cash prizes weren’t enough, every event winner will also receive an exclusive Tag Heuer watch, engraved with their nickname and the name of the event they’ve won.
Visit the Poker Lobby to book your place at ECOOP VI
It couldn’t be easier to book your place at ECOOP VI. You can either register for the individual tournaments now in the Poker Lobby or qualify via satellites, taking place now 24/7. Again, check out the Poker Lobby to book your place in the satellites from as little as $3 + 0.3.
|Date||Day||Tournament name||Game type||Buy-In||Fee||Guarantee|
|5/24/2010||Monday||ECOOP VI #1 $250,000 GP||NL Hold'em||$200||$15||$250,000|
|5/25/2010||Tuesday||ECOOP VI #2 $50,000 GP||Limit 7 Card Stud||$250||$18||$50,000|
|5/26/2010||Wednesday||ECOOP VI #3 $200,000 GP Trb||NL Hold'em Turbo R/A||$100||$9||$200,000|
|5/27/2010||Thursday||ECOOP VI #4 $350,000 GP||NL Hold'em||$750||$50||$350,000|
|5/28/2010||Friday||ECOOP VI #5 $100,000 GP||R/A PL Omaha Hi/Lo||$100||$9||$100,000|
|5/29/2010||Saturday||ECOOP VI #6 $150,000 GP||PL Omaha (6 max)*||$1,000||$60||$150,000|
|5/30/2010||Sunday||ECOOP VI #7 $500,000 GP||NL Hold'em||$500||$35||$500,000|
|5/31/2010||Monday||ECOOP VI #8 $550,000 GP||NL Hold'em||$2,500||$100||$500,000|
|6/1/2010||Tuesday||ECOOP VI #9 $150,000 GP||R/A PL Omaha R/A||$100||$9||$150,000|
|6/2/2010||Wednesday||ECOOP VI #10 $250,000 GP||NL Hold'em (6 Max)||$300||$20||$250,000|
|6/3/2010||Thursday||ECOOP VI #11** $100,000 GP||NL Hold'em||$200||$15||$100,000|
|6/4/2010||Friday||ECOOP VI #12 $300,000 GP R/A||NL Hold'em R/A||$100||$9||$300,000|
|6/5/2010||Saturday||ECOOP VI #13 $100,000 GP||PL Omaha||$400||$30||$100,000|
|6/6/2010||Sunday||ECOOP VI M/E $1,500,000 GP||NL Hold'em||$1,500||$80||$1,500,000|
Terms and Conditions
- The event is an ECOOP VI quadric event and will play with four simultaneous tournaments.
- The ECOOP VI #11 Quadric Event will serve as a “No Play” holding tournament.
- Registration will be finalized half an hour before the event.
- The tournament may take about 15 minutes to begin (after it’s scheduled start time).
- At starting time, all registered players will start playing at four different ECOOP VI #11 – quadric event, simultaneously.
- Players who register to this event must be able to open at least eight windows at the same time (tournament table and lobby for each of the four tournaments), in order to participate in this event.
- The total prizes in all four tournaments will be 60% of the total guarantee or total buy-ins, whichever is higher.
- The 60% will be split equally between all four tournaments, and will be paid out to all the participating players according to the regular payout structure of the event.
- The remaining 40% will be awarded to the players via real correction, based on their combined ranks on each of the four tournaments. The payout of the remaining 40% will be according to the same payout structure as in all four tournaments.
- The winner of the ECOOP VI #11 quadric event leaderboard will be the event and watch winner.
- In case of a tie in players’ leaderboard rank, we will check the players position on the tournament that ended third (out of the four). The player who finished at a higher position will be ranked before the other. In case both players are ranked the same after the third tournament as well, we’ll check their rank on the second, and so on.
- Interrupted tournaments: the regular interruption payments mechanism will not be applicable towards this event (and its four tournaments). Interruption payments will be done as follows:
- In case of interruption prior to the bubble stage: the entire tournament will replay from start (a message with the exact date and time will be sent to all card rooms).
- In case of interruption post to the bubble stage: points will be awarded to the players according to each players chip stack at the time of interruption. Prizes will be given as per the regular interruption payments mechanism.